kawaii Barkadaz
Enjoy Staying Summer Kawaii Barkadaz
kawaii Barkadaz
Enjoy Staying Summer Kawaii Barkadaz
kawaii Barkadaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kawaii Barkadaz

A group for feeling japanese and cute! kawaii is a term for cute in english

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEWS:Annah Banana And Divina Iztariray are the new ADMINS here In kawaii site

STAR BUKO- A story

Go down 
+7
xkeeh
07mhay23
Joannaaa :)
janry
xteenkawaii
cahrlyn
KS|papaxiong
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

Female Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-17

STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:54 pm

wehhh! kising scene!!
magkikis cla??
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/chrstneekawaii
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

Male Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 am

I finally get to talk with Aura after all those things that happened. It gives me chills just by remembering it. I guess this is a chance for me and besides I’m her leading man on the play and I get to kiss her as Romeo. Now Im getting pumped up and excited about it.

We conduct a meeting everyday after school to talk , plan, and work for our upcoming school play. Aura is doing her best by Directing, writing scripts for the play, and playing the role as Juliet. She’s amazing, everyman’s dream girl.. Smart, Cute, Pretty. Lovely, and most specially big *****.

Although I don’t have time to play Dota and hang out at starbuko that much I guess its ok

Daniel on the other hand is working as the Co-Director and Co-Script writer, she also help us all on how to do all the acting and expressions and stuffs like that.

Stella is working as a manager and props women, she does all the work for us. She even prepares us food and refreshments during practice.

So the day that I am waiting for all this time has finally came! I’m going to kiss Aura at last! Not actually kiss you know but it’s the same as kissing.

Daniel: oh Alrich you better get your move on cause your going to kiss Aura on the lips later. Siguro naman marunong ka humalik ng babae diba?

Alrich: huh? Uh… OO NAMAN!! Magtaka ka kung marunong ako humalik ng lalake diba?

Daniel: haha! Don’t tell me you haven’t kissed a girl in the lips before?

Alrich: so what if I don’t? I already saw a bunch of kissing scenes on TV’s and Movies and stuffs. You just put your lips against your partners lips that all, how easy could it get?

Daniel: Alrich it aint nothing like that, diba gusto mo si Aura? Dapat my feelings hindi yung halik lang ng halik no mamaya kung ano pa tumayo dyan sayo habang nag prapractice tayo.

Alrich: anong tatayo?!

Daniel: WALA!! Listen Alrich when you kiss a girl you should put some feelings into it malay mo maramdaman ni Aura yung feelings mo para sa kanya bigla ka sagutin nun.

Alrich: *Dam! Why am I getting all excited into this? HAHA ill kiss Aura at her Soft Red Lips, tapos dahan dahan naman sa mabango nyang leeg, then after that ill kiss her slowly down to her silky smooth shoulders, and then, and then…*

Daniel: HOY ALRICH!!! Anong nangyayari sayo at nakangiti ka dyan sa kawalan?! Ikaw talaga kung ano ano iniisip mo! Ang manyak nito!
Alrich: Wala may naalala lang ako! Hindi ako ganun no! kaw dyan madumi iniisip eh.

Stella: Daniel ok na ba si Alrich? Practice na natin yung kissing scene nila.

Daniel: hoy Alrich ok ka na ba? Snap out of it!

Alrich: Yeah Im cool!

Stella: oh Aura he’s ready na daw lets practice this scene.

Aura: Alrich tera lets practice.

Alrich: huh? Ah yeah ok!

*I never imagined that I would be in a situation like this, the three of them are all here. I wish I could kiss you all, I really wish that I could love three girls at a time. Sigh.

Daniel: oh baka magkahiyaan pa kayo nyan ha? Dapat ibigay nyo lahat

Both Daniel and Stella giggles while Aura slightly blushes.

Alrich: Ok Im ready, Aura be gentle on me ha?

Aura: Kapal mo! Dapat nga ako magsabi nyan eh. Hmf!

Daniel: Pano this will be his first kiss kaya ganyan yan!

*waaaa!! Why do you have to spill that out?! Pinapahiya mo naman ako sa mga loves ko eh!

Haha ok lang yan alrich! Oh sige na saying ang Oras!

End of chapter 5 part 2
Back to top Go down
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:32 am

hahahaha!!!
update pa ulit!!
nakakaexcite nga!!
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 am

So that’s how the real play goes out.

Dam I wish I could perfectly do that.

Here’s what really happened when I kissed Aura.

*I gently touched her cheeks then kissed her real quick at the lips.

Daniel & Stella: nyek!!! Halik ba yan Alrich ano ba yan!

Daniel: Ill show you so that you could understand it more ok?

Daniel: Stella this is just a practice ok? Im not being lesbian or anything ok?

Stella: ah.. I don’t know..

Daniel: its ok its just for practice.

Stella: ok.

*Im SOO LUCKY!!!! It’s 2 girls Kissing wooohoo!!

“why do birds suddenly appears” naka ng pucha bat may ganyan pang song? “everytime you are near” Oh xa xa bilis na ng matapos na ung kanta. “just like me they long to be close to you”

Daniel Slowly kissed Stella on the lips, I watched and took note of every detail on how to kiss. They both closed their eyes as they kiss, I can see butterflies around them. So this is how to kiss, maybe I could do it this time. I looked at Aura and I saw her looking at me then she blushed and looked away.

Daniel: oh Alrich siguro naman may natutunan ka sa ginawa ko ha! I gave everything I got on that kiss, Medyo na lelesbo na nga ako eh.

Stella: huhu I cant believe I kissed a girl! Waaa huhu!

I gathered every strength that I have and told Aura Im sorry and Im ready to do it again.

I kissed her Like I never Kissed before, I put all my feelings into that kiss so that Aura would know what I feel for her, so that she’ll know how much I love her. Its amazing when you kiss someone you like, It feels like im floating in the air with butterflies and flowers around us. Suddenly I did something weird just to stop it.

Stella: Kinikilig na nga ako nagkamali pa!

Daniel: parang tanga talaga to si Alrich Ano lalake ka ba talaga?

Alrich : sorry hindi na po mauulit.

*HAHAHAHA ANO KALA NYO SAKIN HINDI MARUNONG HUMALIK?! DYAN KAYO NAGKAKAMALI!! GUSTO KO LANG ULIT-ULITIN PARA MAKARAMI HAHAHAHA! KALA NYO HA HEHE..*

After practice naiwan kami ni Aura, its getting late kaya I went out and chill. The sky is clear and the moon is full. I just looked at the stars and the moon then Aura sits beside me.

“why do birds suddenly appears” yahoo! “ everytime you are near, just like me they long to be close to you”

Aura: mukang nahirapan ka ata sa practice..

Alrich: *hehe style ko un BWAHAHA!!!* Ah medyo nga eh nahihiya kasi ako sayo.

Authors note: when you see this sign * it means Alrich is talking to his self of saying something in his imagination.

Aura: Ako nga dapat mahiya eh.

Alrich: Aura it aint your fault…

A moment of silence….

Alrich: Aura look at the stars, their beautiful aren’t they? I never looked at the stars and the moon like this before, I just noticed that its very beautiful… beautiful just like you.
Im sorry about the practice because that was actually my first kiss.

Aura: Yeah ako rin naman eh. But you know Alrich Im really glad that you were my leading man.

Alrich: thank you.. Aura Im sorry bout what happened before, you know when our classmates shout out that I like you.

Aura: Its Ok alrich.. If its you then its ok. Who knows I might give you a chance.

Smiles… well if that’s the case then…

Then what?

Payag ka ba kung ihahatid kita sa inyo? Kasi its getting late na and Ill be worried like hell if your going home alone so I guess samahan nalang muna kita. Bsides wala naman ako masyado gagawin sa bahay and and…

Alrich ok ok.. payag ako. Thank you for being sweet and such a gentle man to me.

*1 point!! Woohoo!

No problem Aura, ill do anything just for you.

Ok so shall we go then my Dear Romeo?

Dear Juliet let me carry art thou bags and notebooks.

Both laughs.

Medyo traffic kaya meyo nalate kami nakarating sa bahay nila Aura and at the front of their gate….

Alrich thanks for taking me home.

Your welcome… I watched her back as she headed home then she turned back and kissed me at the chicks and says goodnight.

I Just stood there for about 5 minutes, I cant explain how happy I am. I cant describe what I feel right now. CHANCE? She said maybe I have a chance! Yes sobrang saya ko talaga ngayon!

I went to Starbuko to chill out and to play Dota, Im in a good mood right now at wala makakasira ng laro ko ngayon. Hmmm hirap makapasok sa Philippine Dota room 4 ah.

After a few attempts… Un! Lets play lets play! Wala masyado tao ah, wala rin available na game. Makapag host nga.. yan 5v5 para kahit may leaver tuloy lang!

Hindi ko talaga makalimutan ung nangyari kanina so since masaya ko razor Ikaw ang gagamitin ko ngayon.

Sa sobrang saya ko di ko namalayan na isa isang nag leave ang mga kakampi ko hanging ako nalang ang natira.

Haha wala yan nasan na ba yung background music? Gusto ko marinig yun habang naglalaro.

“why do birds”DOMINATING! “suddenly appear” OWNING! “Everytime you are near” DOUBLE KILL! “Just like me” TRIPPLE KILL! “They long to be” GODLIKE! “close to you” BEYOND GODLIKE!! ….

Your Beyond Godlike has ended by Francis he earns 627 Gold.

NANI?!

Don’t mind Don’t mind! Ok lang yan…

“why do birds”DOMINATING! “suddenly appear” OWNING! “Everytime you are near” DOUBLE KILL! “Just like me” TRIPPLE KILL! “They long to be” GODLIKE! “close to you” BEYOND GODLIKE!! ….

Your Beyond Godlike has ended by Francis he earns 627 Gold.

What? This cant be happening!

Francis: lahat pwede mong patayin pero kahit anogn gawin mo talo ka sakin!

Lord Slayer: ?

Francis: ikaw pala si Lord Slayer ha! Pweh! Panis pala to sakin wala silbi!

Lord Slayer: ok lang 5v1 not bad.

Francis: this aint about the game boy its about you and me!

Lord Slayer: haha masyado mo naman sineseryoso yung laban ok lang yan.

The game ended in a devastating lose. Yes I lost! Well what can I do? Makapag log out na nga baka mawala pa yung good mood ko eh. Francis eh? I shall see him again and beat the hell out of him.

End of Chapter 6
Back to top Go down
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:48 am

weehh!!
ang ganda ng role ni daniel..
hahaha,,
nagkis ng girl!!!
update pa po
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 am

Chapter 7 - Precious Tears

..... sob..... sob...

huh... why is she crying?

Im sorry its all my fault lovey...

sob... sob..

stop crying me love I cant stand seing you like that. Im really sorry....

I cant stop crying I dont know why...

I know why your crying its because of me. I am the reason why your crying.

... sigh... Lovey listen... I know how to solve this problem of ours..

Alam ko nahihirapan ka dahil sakin kaya siguro dapat lumayo muna ako..

Ayusin ko muna buhay ko, pag maayos na liligawan ulit kita pero sana wala ka pa bf at that time.

........ Your breaking up with me? *cried harder..

Its not that im breaking up with you its just that I dont want you to be sad.

I want you to be happy.. You cant do that if Im here with you because I only bring you sadness and problems.

Dont worry pagkatapos ko gruamduate tapos magkatrabaho liligawan ulet kita. Gusto ko muna ayusin buhay ko para naman di ka mahirapan ng ganyan...

who are these guys??

... ...... .................. ............

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!! Nako late nanaman ako!!!!!! kike naman oh.. teka bat parang di ako nakangiti gumising ngaun??

Hmf! fanet siguro panaginip ko ngaun.. teka anu ba un? *confused!

UN takte late na ko syet makaligo na nga!!

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Good thing our hot teacher want us to practice our play so di ako pinagalitan.

Malapit na kasi ung play kaya double effort ang ginagawa namin. Everytime na may free time nagprapractice kami...

Its cool kasi I get to hang out with Aura, Stella, and Daniel..

but this is very confusing! ang sakit sa ulo! di ko talaga alam kung sino sa kanilang 3 ung gusto ko.

pwd ba 3 sabay sabay? haha kapal naman ng muka ko!

Danniel: HOI ALRICH ANO GINAGAWA MO DYAN?!

Alrich: huh? grabe naman Danniel ginulat mo ko dun ah!

Danniel: nakatingin ka dyan sa bay mag isa... is there any problem Alrich?

Alrich: nah! you know me ganito lang talaga ko mas maganda kasi mag isip pag maganda yung view diba?

*you see Danniel you made it more beautiful.. its as if time stops as the wind gently blows her long shiny hair..

*I know how it feels when your inlove with someone. I guess I really like her.

Daniel: Can I sit beside you?

ALrich: yeah sure!

Danniel: ano tinitingin tingin mo dyan?

Alrich: ganda mo no?

Danniel: ANO?! gusto mong upakan kita?

Alrich: hehe sabi ko ganda ng view dito, I like this school kahit transfer lang ako masaya ako dito because I met you.

Danniel: hmf! oo ako rin.

*SHOUT: MANHID KA TALGA CANT YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU!!!

Alrich: huh?! what was that?

Danniel: I dont know..

Stella: hey Krizzy dont cry, its ok..

Krizzy: NO ITS NOT OK! I cant stand this anymore! cant he see that I love him?

Aura: Krizzy control yourself he's just a guy.

Krizzy: he's just not any other guy, I love him cant you see? Im madly inlove with him.

Rick: pare si Krizzy naiyak nagseselos ata sa inyo ni Daniel eh!

Daniel: ano?! bakit naman wala naman kami ginagwa ah.

Alrich: dude wag ka mag biro ng ganyan.

Daniel: oh syet I forgot! Krizzy has a big crush on you Alrich! why dont you go talk to her and explain it to her.

Rick: tsk3x yan pare chickboy kasi!

Alrich: mga pinagsasabi mo dyan?!

Daniel: Alrich go talk to her now!

Alrich: uh.. ah.. il try..

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Alrich: hey Krizzy you allright?

Stella: Krizzy its Alrich talk to him ok?

Aura: Krizzy mag cr lang kami ni Stella ha dyan muna kau ni Alrich.

Krizzy: sob.. sob...

Alrich: hey Krizzy whats wrong?

Krizzy: wala... huhu.. sob sob..

Alrich: Alam ko may problema, why dont you tell me what is it maybe I can help you.

Krizzy: wala nga...

Alrich: well then kung ganon edi aalis na ko..

Krizzy: NO! Alrich.. Its because I like you.. I like you so much that it makes me cry everytime I see you flirting around with other girls.

Alrich: "smiles" Krizzy thank you for being honest with me. I like you also but Im not worth it, dont waste your precious tears on someone like me.

Krizzy: You dont understand I really like you, I really do.

Alrich: Yeah but I cant because I already love somebody.

* MOre tears fell from Krizzy's eyes.

Alrich: here Krizzy take my hanky wipe your precious tears.

Im not good at this kind of situation, I guess I was too hard on her but what can I do? If only I could make it easy for her.

Daniel: oh how did it go?

Rick: ano pare naniwala ka na? sabi ko sayo lakas ng tama nyan sayo eh ano ba ginawa mo dyan at nagkaganyan yan?

Alrich: Di ko lam basta I cant explain she'll get over it.

Rick: sige pare iwan ko muna kayong 2 lovebirds dyan baka nakaka istorbo ako eh, ligawan ko pa si vodka.

Daniel: nililigawan ba ni Rick si Vodka?

Alrich: ngayon ko nga lang nalaman eh, *si vodka pala ha, alam ko binabalak mo porque si vodka lang ang may pinaka malaking jugs dito sa section natin siya na liligawan mo.*

Daniel: Im worried about Krizzy.

Alrich: she'll get over it, what's important is that Im with you right now.

Daniel: say what?!

Krizzy: *CRIESOUT LOUD!

Stella: loko talaga to si Alrich

Aura: hainako di ko talaga alam sa mga lalake.

Daniel: I guess she really like you Alrich

Alrich: she'll get over it.. I know she'll get over it. Besides I have more important things to do, Im aint being rude but to be honest I dont like her. I hope you understand Daniel.

Daniel: yeah.

End of chapter 7.
Back to top Go down
xkeeh
Members
xkeeh

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 am

Ahahaha. Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://keehisadrugaddict.multiply.com
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 am

ouch!!
kawawa naman c krizzy
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 am

ahaha pangit ni alrich... ang sama! wahaha
Back to top Go down
xkeeh
Members
xkeeh

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 am

Wahahahaha. Nice story. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://keehisadrugaddict.multiply.com
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:19 am

@xkeeh have u read it from the very beginning? hope u do
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 am

Chapter 8 part 1 – Better than me

Yesterday didn’t turned out right, I didn’t know that krizzy really likes me but hey you can’t blame me because I don’t like her.

Don’t get me wrong, krizzy is a smart girl.. She’s even cute and sexy.. its not about the jugs men! Its just that I don’t feel any magic towards her. I cant force myself to like her because she likes me right?

Anyways I need to talk to stella and explain it to her because she is Krizzy’s best friend, I hope that she’s hanging out at her favorite place.

Ah there she is…..?! Sino yung kasama nya??? …. Si Simon un ah! AMF naman don’t tell me Simon is hitting on Stella! I cant stand this, mukang masaya siya sa piling ni Simon..

WAAAA Stella pano naman ako? Pagpapalit mo nalang ba ako ng ganun kabilis dahil ba gwapo yan si Simon? Huhu…

AMFNESS kala mo syota kung magsalita eh no? its not the end of the world for me but.. but I have to admit that its hurting me to see Stella enjoying Simon’s company. Mas mukang masaya pa nga ata siya pag kasama nya si Simon kesa sakin.

WAAAA ayoko na talaga tatalon na ko ditto sa 4th floor ng building huuhuhu…..

ALRICH!!!! Wag mo ituloy yan!!

Alrich: huh? Sino yun?

Aura: ano bang ginagawa mo? Tatalon ka ba? Gusto mo magpakamatay?

Alrich: ah ako tatalon? Magpapakamatay? Aba hindi ah! May tinignan lang ako sa baba.

Aura: kala ko naman mag papakamatay ka na! wag muna tapusin muna natin yung play kasi important para sakin yun.

Alrich: aba siempre! You have my word Juliet, thou shall not commit suicide until thy finish the play.

*AURA buti nalang andyan ka dahil kung hindi baka di ko nakayanin.. Aura thank you for being there for me.

Aura: Alrich is there any problem? Bat mukang malungkot ka ata?

Alrich: wala tagal kasi kita hindi nakita kaya malungkot ako. Pero ngayong nandito ko na ill be alright.
Aura: HACHOO!! Excuse me.. sorry Alrich allergic kasi ako sa mga bolero eh.

Alrich: haha hmf! Tera na nga let me carry your bag Aura ako na mag dadala sa room.

Aura: ok pero sabay tayo bumaba sa flag ceremony ha?

Alrich: yeah sure!

Stella will be the one who’s going to beat our Philippine National Anthem for today.

If I will be able to look at her like this all day I wont get tired of standing here even if it is schorchingly hot at noontime. I wont get tired because by the time I get tired it means that I also got tired of loving you.

Look she’s smiling at me! ….. wha? It aint me it’s the guy beside me… Its for Simon…

Bwisit! Malaking balakid to si Simon ah….

Anyways nandyan naman si Daniel at is Aura para sakin, sige Stella kung masaya ka kay Simon edi masaya narin ako. I’ll be happy for you because I love you…

Di ba ako exaggerated nito? Amfness parang tanga naman oh, I wont know until I get to talk to her diba? Right! I need to talk to her!

I’ll go talk to her on our vacant time,…..

I don’t really understand what our lessons are about because im patiently waiting until I could get to talk to Stella.

*BELL RINGS !!! RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allright its time…

Alrich: Hey Stella you goin out for lunch?

Stella: Uh yeah, kinda.. why is there something I could do for you?

Alrich: is it ok if we’re going to have lunch together?

Stella: I don’t know im gonna eat with Krizzy..

Stella looks at my back and there Krizzy was standing..

Krizzy: don’t worry bout it Stella I’ll be fine.

Alrich: hi Krizzy!

Krizzy: Hi your self Alrich! Ge dyan na kayo.

Alrich: I guess she’s still mad at me?

Stella: Siempre naman nasaktan ung tao eh, Intindihin mo nalang.

Alrich: Yeah I know, I hope that she could get over it soon.

Stella: Whats wrong with her ba? Why do you have to diss her?

Alrich: there’s nothing wrong with her Stella.. Its just that I already love someone.

Stella: ….. I see.

Alrich: I hope that you could explain it to your best friend.

Stella: yeah ill do my best.

Alrich: by the way Stella… were do you wanna eat?

Stella: I’ll be ok with the school cafeteria.

Alrich: School cafeteria it is.

Stella: So what do you want to talk to me about?

Alrich: uh forgive me for poking my nose on your business but Im just curious stella.

Stella: Alrich say it to me..

Alrich: ok.. *GULP.. How long has it been?

Stella: what? What do you mean?

Alrich: gaano na kayo katagal ni Simon? Mahal mo ba talaga siya? Does he also loves you? How do you know that he’s not playing with you?

Stella: Alrich relax…haha its nothing like that. Gosh what are you thinking?

Alrich: wha? Nothing… nothing like that?

Stella: yeah nothing like that. Haha were close but nothing like that.

Alrich: ahehe soryy.

Stella: yang mga gwapo na kagaya ni Simon eh masakit sa ulo yan, paiiyakin lang ako nyan.

ALrich: tama dami dami babae.

Stella: but I do like him, well if Im given a chance to be his girlfriend well then ill give it a shot.

*what the hell am I thinking?! IM just an average man competing with this guy. I guess I have to give up on Stella after all I still have Aura and Daniel. Oh well if you really love someone you have to let em go ayt?

“Nag titiis nangangamba sa tuwing kasama mo siya” huhuhuh… “hanging kailan ko ba madadala ang pagdaramdam.” Msakit parang di ko kaya.. huhu ang lungkot naman gn background music mo author. “Kasalanan ko ba kung iniibig kita di ko naman sinasadya ang mahalin kita” “Kasalanan ko ba kung ang nadarama ay pag ibig na tapat matitiis ko ba kung mahal kitang talaga”.

Nasaktan ako ng lubusan sa narinig ko kaya umalis ako sa school at din a nagpractice ng play, masakit sa damdamin ang makitang masaya sa piling ng iba ang babaeng minamahal ko kaya eto ako ngaun..

Naglalasing…. MISS WAITRESS TAGAYAN MO PA NGA AKO.. HICK!

Sir lasing na po ba kayo? Ayus parin ba kayo? Kaya nyo pa po ba?

WAG NYO KO PAKIALAMAN GUSTO KO PA UMINOM! TAGAYAN MO PA KO ISANG SHOT PA! MARAMI AKO PROBLEMA GUSTO KO MAKALIMOT!

Ah ok po sir pero hindi naman po nakakalasing ang buko eh kaya sana po dahan dahan lang po kayo sa pag inom.

Huh? Ahehehe onga ano haha parang tanga pala ako amfutek. Nasa Star Buko pala ako hehe. San na ba yung lap top ko at makapag laro ng GG.

End of Chapter - 8 part 1.
Back to top Go down
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:11 am

KS|papaxiong wrote:
@xkeeh have u read it from the very beginning? hope u do

correction po.. xteen is the name Very Happy
ou naman po nabasa q yan from the beginning

@T: favorite part q ulit:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 am

@xtine... di nman po kaw inaadress ko.. ayan oh yang xkeeh... tsk tsk tsk

i know nman xtine name mo eh...

@topic thank you so much for reading... d2 sa kawaiibarkadaz kaw lang ata ngbabasa.. nkakatamad pero cge nlang atleast meron nman ngbabasa..
Back to top Go down
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:27 am

^ ahh okayy..
hehehe..
itutuloy mu po ba d2 ung story or sa new site??
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:48 pm

itutuloy ko nlang d2 muna... ahahah

abangan mo nlang next chapter.. maya maya pare..
Back to top Go down
.gErLaLuZz.
Members
.gErLaLuZz.

Female Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:29 am

..wew.

..bnasa q mula sa simula..

..danda..

..haha..
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:15 am

Out of sadness I reached out for my lap top, turned it on, and signed in my account to GG.

I entered Philippine Dota Room 4 and joined a game.

I was hoping that playing DOTA would ease the pain that I feel but for me emotional pain hurts more then physical pain.

I cant take stella off my mind thats why I keep hearing these words while playing:

FEEDING SPREE!!

DOUBLE DEAD!!

TRIPPLE DEAD!!

BOBOBOBONUS STAGE!!

GODLIKE!!.. BEYOND GODLIKE SA DEAD!! .... somebody please stop killing him.

Pinagmumura tuloy ako ng mga kakampi ko pero ok lang naiintindihan ko naman sila.

Nakakahiya naman kasi.... HAIZ... worst game ever!

Dati pag may problema ako DOTA lang katapat pero being broken hearted is much worse. I cant participate in playing DOTA with my full potential.

SIGH.....

Then out of blue and sadness biglang may kumalabit sakin...

HI! Bigla ka nawala after class so I got worried and figured out that you'll be hanging out here.

*Its Daniel... Somehow.. just by hearing her sweet voice makes me feel that everything will be allright. somehow...

Daniel: oh ang dami mo na nainom ah, may problema ka ba?

Alrich: ha? are you kidding? Di ka malalasing sa Buko ano!

*kala ko malalasing ako eh!

Daniel: So what seems to be the problem? You look sadder than a broken hearted guy.

Alrich: Nah im ok... eversince you came here and talked to me. I feel like I can take on the world if I am with you.

Daniel: Do you wanna die? Gusto mo saktan kita dyan!?

Alrich: why? what did I do ?

Daniel: dapat kasi yung mga bolerong tulad mo eh binibiting patiwarik!

Alrich: hey thats mean! saka hindi ako bolero ano!

Daniel: eh ano tawag mo dyan? pang uuto?

Alrich: Daniel these words that came out from my mouth is true.

Daniel: talaga? ilang babae na kaya pinagsabihan mo nyan?

Alrich: Isa lang...

Daniel: sino naman yun?

Alrich: Yung taong gustong gusto ko... I think I already fell for her... actually Im talking to her ayt now.

Daniel: .......

Alrich: Daniel I... I love..

DAniel: STOP! don't continue...

Alrich: but Daniel I...

*DOOR SLAMS!!!

Simon: Hey Daniel I was looking all over for you! Didn't figured out that you'll be hanging out here with... whats your name again boy?

Alrich: ALrich..

Simon: anyways I was hoping you'll think about what we talked about Daniel.

Daniel: Yeah I'll think about it.

Simon: that's great! You'll never regret it. so... when are you going home?

Daniel: I was about to..

Simon: Well then sabay na kaya tayo?

Daniel: yeah... let's go

Not even one word that says bye or even a simple glance back that means I hafta leave. Ano ko dito TAE?! Di man lang ako napansin parang sila lang 2 ang naguusap ah.

So that's how great Simon is?

Im just a speck of a bug compared to him?

That no matter what I do he's still Better than me?

Now Im here walking in the middle of nowhere feeling broken and weak.. I dont know what to do or what to feel Im so confused right now. This is just too much.. Its as if Im going to break down..

Just as I was walking in the middle of nowhere..

!BUMP

ouch!...

So its you! you should be watching it Alrich.

Alrich: Aura its... you...

Aura: yeah its me. bat hindi ka umatend ng practice?

Alrich: Im sorry..

Aura: Alrich if there's any problem you know you can tell me, Im your Juliet remember?

*smiles... How can I forget her? she's my first love, how stupid of me to forget her.. Its not the end of the world for me as long as Aura is still here.

Alrich: Im sorry Aura I just needed a break but it wont happen again I promise.. So why are you still here?

Aura: I just needed to do something before I went home.

Alrich: Aura this play... is it that important to you?

Aura: yeah, my parents expect so much of me thats why I have to study and work hard for it.. and also it is very important for me because your my Romeo..

Alrich: thanks.. *blushes* gusto mo sabay na tayo?

Aura: ah hindi na may pupuntahan pa kong malayo.

Alrich: no its ok wala na naman ako gagawin eh.

Aura: you sure malayo kasi yun sobra?

Alrich: edi mas dapat kita ihatid kasi diba malayo baka kung ano pa mangyari sayo atleast diba palagay ang loob ko.

Aura: if you insist..

Alrich: Let me carry your bags.

END OF CHAPTER 8 part 2 - Better than me
Back to top Go down
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 am

update pa.....!!
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 am

Sinamahan ko si Aura sa pupuntahan nya kasi nga malayo and I dont want her to go by herself.

Imagine a 2nd year highschool student wandering on a far off place. I was worried for her thats why I insisted to go with her. Besides a long ride with my juliet would be fun right?

Aura: Alrich...

Alrich: yes?

Aura: What are you thinking? You look worried or something..

Alrich: Uh nothing Im just glad that I could be with you.

Aura: are you sure you wanna come along?

Alrich: OO naman. If you want to ihahatid kita palagi everytime na may pupuntahan kang malayo.

Aura: Really? thats so sweet of you alrich.

Alrich: so were are we going?

Aura: .......

Alrich: why whats wrong?

Aura: nothing.. were going to our chapel because I need to pray.

Alrich: why what for?

Aura: Let's just say that im devoted to god.

Alrich: well then Ill pray with you.

Aura: Im sorry Alrich I cant do.. that...

Alrich: why is that?

Aura: andun kasi yung parents ko and if they see me with a guy.... baka pagalitan ako..

Alrich: I see...

Aura:...

Alrich: You dont have to worry Aura I understand.

Aura: really?

Alrich: smile for me ok?

Aura: *smiles*

Alrich: God your so beautiful lalo na pag nakangiti ka.

Aura: HMF!! bolero.

I cant beleive this kanina lang pinagpalit ako ni Stella at ni daniel kay Simon tapos sobrang lungkot ko tapos ngayon sobra naman saya ko. bilis naman ng good karma ko ang bait tlga ni God.

while walking happily side by side Aura wrapped herself on my arms.. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! ano yun?... ano yung nararamdaman kong malambot?? is it what I think it is? SYET!!! I dont know what to do! I can feel Aura's Jugs on my arms man! syet si Aura pa naman ang may pinakamalaking jugs sa lahat ng loves ko!

Grabe sobra po ang bait ninyo sakin I thank all the gods in the world.

Aura: Alrich is there something wrong?

Alrich: @_@ huh? nothing its just that im happy. Im happy to be with you.

Aura: alam mo Alrich napagka bolero mo!

Aura suddenly tighten's her wrap around my arms.. WOOOOOOO! dikit lalo yung jugs SYET naman ako na ata pinaka swerteng lalake! Nako delikado parang may tumatayo! baka mahalata ni Aura lagot ako!
Back to top Go down
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:59 am

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
kya pla... Smile)
next??
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 am

What am I getting excited for? Dapat hindi ganyan, kung ano ano iniisip kong masama...

Dapat diba pag mahal mo talaga edi igalang mo? So if I really do love her then I have to respect her.. Hindi yung para madikit lang yung jugs eh kung ano ano na nasaisip ko diba?

Aura: Alrich what did you say?

Alrich: oh thats nothing ahehehe..

Tama siguro nga talagang mahal ko to si Aura kaya dapat Igalang ko muna siya bago ang kung ano anong mga kalokohan. hehe darating din tayo dun mag antay ka lang kaya for the mean time.... GRABE ANG LAMBOT NG JUGS NI AURA!

We rode a bus to their chappel and just like what Aura said it is a very long ride. Ok lang kahit matagal atleast nabyahe akong nakangiti at nagaabang ng mga lubak sa daanan upang dumikit ang napagka laking jugs ni aura.

Pero kung gano ko kasaya nung paghatid ko kay Aura eh ganun rin kalungkot sa pag uwi dahil mag isa nalang ako sa mahabang byahe.

Naisip ko kung si Aura mag isa lagi nabyahe edi siguro sobrang bored yun. Well then ok lang siguro kung ihahatid ko siya palagi kasi masaya naman pag kasama ko si Aura hehe.

On the next day on our vacant time in class I talked to my classmate Leo because Leo and Aura has the same religion. It made me think because they said that in Aura's religion you cannot marry or engage in a relationship with other religion except their own. So I asked Leo about it.

Alrich: Leo my man what's up?

Leo: everything's cool, so what's up?

Alrich: yo dude you know how I feel about Aura right?

Leo: *laughs* Haha oo naman eh buong section ata natin eh alam yun, umiyak ka pa nga nung sinigaw ni Rick yun diba?

Alrich: Yeah right... anyways I just want to know if it is hard.. I mean Aura and I you know right?

Leo: No dude you cant! Aura's dad oh he's a high ranked official on our chappel. He's well known dude. You'll just get Aura into trouble man.

Alrich: .... what can I do?

Leo: the only way is that you have to join us.

Alrich: what? how can I do that?

Leo: conversion man! thats the way to do it!

Alrich: if that's the only way then.. I guess I have to convert... No I guess I'll think about it first.

Rick: what's that?! MAGPAPACONVERT KA NG RELIGION??

Rick: OI CLASSMATES MAGPAPACONVERT DAW SI ALRICH NG RELIGION PARA DAW KAY AURA!!

oh good there it goes again!

UUUUUUYYYYYYYY!!!!!! woooooo!! wwwwooooooowwww!!! ANG SWEEET NAMAN!!!

I glanced at Aura she seems to be blushing then suudenly Gina, Aura's friend shouted..

Gina: OOOIIII CLASSMATES!!! LOOK AT AURA"S ARM SHE WROTE ALRICH'S NAME ON IT!

NAAAAAKKKKKSSS NAMAN!!!! WOOOOO LOVERS!!!!!

I guess its ok because right now everybody knows.. Aura does she really like me?

Right now our class calls us the Romeo + Juliet.

I hope that this will last forever.

End of Chapter 9 part 2 - Romeo + Juliet
Back to top Go down
xteenkawaii
Members
xteenkawaii

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:11 am

update pa po!!
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:22 am

Chapter 10 - He said, She said

Dati nakakatamad bumangon at gumising papunta school pero ngayong naging close na kmi ni Aura eh parang napapaaga pa gising ko kasi nga excited mag punta sa school at makita si Aura.

Sometimes I would wait for her at the school gate so that I would carry her bags full of books and notebooks. Its kinda heavy for a girl thats why I always wait for her saka siempre masaya kasi habang paakyat kami papunta sa room eh she'll wrap herself around my arm and in every step on the stairs her jugs would bump into my arms. Kaya naman ginaganahan ako mag aral eh kung sa umaga ba naman ganyan edi lagi na ako naka ngiti nyan.

Judgement Day to our play is almost up kaya naman todo at doble effort ang pag practice namin for the play. Were kinda busy kaya minan nalang kami makapag hang out ni Aura. Pero pag may chance eh hinahatid ko parin siya sa church nila.

Minsan nung hinatid ko siya sa church nila tinanong nya ko kung bakit ayaw ko kay Krizzy. Simple lang naman ang sagot ko... I already have someone that I like. it then occured to me that I still havent told her how I really feel about her. Minsan kasi parang nakakatorpe, ewan ko kung bakit sa ibang babae ay madali lang mag confess ng nararamdaman pero pag love mo siguro talaga eh natotorpe ka talaga.

Yeah maybe she knows that I like her but she doesnt know that I love her, I hope that she feels the same way about me.

One day while we were busy practicing, we didnt noticed the time. Its already dark outside the auditorium so we decided to call it a day. Everybody went home while me and Aura cleaned up, arrange, and fixed a couple of things. Aura is a very responsible student, she's also one of the smartest students here in our school. Thats why she does everything for us while some of our classmates go home without helping to clean up the mess we did during our practice. Well as for me I do everything I can to help Aura so that I can make it more easier for her.

As we were cleaning up we looked around and noticed that everyone was gone. Whoa! now this is something new for the both of us. Come to think of it this was the first time that were goin to be alone, walang storbo just the two of us. hehehe ......

Teka teka teka! ano ba tong naiisip ko? aba masama ata balak ah sira ka ba? nakitang ginagalang ko yan si Aura no!

I saw Aura looking at me.. oooopps naweirdohan ata sakin si Aura kasi nakita niya ata akong kinakausap ang sarili ko kaya siguro nagmamadali.

Alirch: Aura you going home?

Aura: uh yes.. hehe

Alrich: ?... *Aura is acting weird

Alrich: Aura are you ok?

Aura: oh its nothing.. its just getting late and I have to go home..

Alrich: gusto mo hatid kita?

As I approached her I noticed that she was blushing.. bakit kaya? siguro nahihiya siya sakin kasi nga kami nalang dalawa ang natira dito sa auditorium. dam she's really cute and innocent..

Nung papalapit na ako sa kanya eh di ko napansin na may bag pala sa dinaanan ko at napatid ako. Sa sobrang gulat at di alam ang gagawin eh napakapit ako kay Aura at sabay kaming bumagsak....

I was on top of her and I can see that her eyes are glittering, my lips were close to hers and then out of nowhere as if my mind acted on its own.

I told her... Can I kiss you???

Aura: smiles* Yes you can... In your Dreams!!!

SLAP!!!! Ouch!!

Aura: hmf! IM GOING HOME AND YOUR NOT COMING WITH ME!!!

Alrich: I ah.. Im.. a.. so... sorry...

Aura: Boys! You boys are all the same!

Alrich: Wait! Aura! AURA!!!!!! dont leave me!!

huhuhuhhuhuhu... ano bang nangyari? ano ba ang nagawa ko?

waaaa bakit nagkaganun.. eto nanaman ako at naglalasing sa StarBuko. Masakit... napakasakit ng aking nararamdaman. Akoy nagkamali at ngayon ako ay nagsisisi...

Cashier: Good evening sir!

Alrich: My evening aint good so give me a cold Frapuccino.

Cashier: right away sir.... uh sir I hope you dont mind but can I ask you something?

Alrich: what is it?

Cashier: what happend to your left cheek?

Alrich: huhu I bumped into something ok? wheres my frap?

Cashier: here you go sir, enjoy your frapuccino or you can put it to your cheek.

Alrich: alright already huhu...
Back to top Go down
nelle
Admin
nelle

Female Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:29 am

hoy!! lolo kaw ba ian?.. wuhha.. bastus nmen un!! hha... lewl!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAR BUKO- A story   STAR BUKO- A story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAR BUKO- A story
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kawaii Barkadaz :: Kawaii Random Stuffs :: Fun Stuffs-
Jump to: