kawaii Barkadaz
Enjoy Staying Summer Kawaii Barkadaz
kawaii Barkadaz
Enjoy Staying Summer Kawaii Barkadaz
kawaii Barkadaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kawaii Barkadaz

A group for feeling japanese and cute! kawaii is a term for cute in english

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEWS:Annah Banana And Divina Iztariray are the new ADMINS here In kawaii site

Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

Male Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Empty
PostSubject: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Nakuha ko tong name na KS|papaxiong sa DOTA, he's a malaysia DOTA TEAM player, one of my favorite...

You can call me

royalvinskie or roy but never alvin... ahaha i hate being called alvin. ^_^

I'm here right now in Kamuning, Quezon City working in a private company.

Hobbies: DOTA, chat, playing online games, friendster, soundtrip, writing composition, forums, blogger hmp anu pba... ahmm BASKETBALL of course... i almost forgot!

Schools: Dulag SPED Center, Philippine Science High School, University of the Philippines

FAMILY-----------------------> dami namin eh Laughing Laughing

Rianne Aissa Raagas-----> currently working as call center agent in cebu city 24 yrs old
Felix Raagas--------------->currently working in Samsung in Tacloban City, Leyte 22 yrs old
Me---------------------------> Tambay! ahahah joke!
Ryan Albert Raagas------->currently studying at UP tacloban city,3rd yr taking computer science 18 yrs old
Rey Alden Raagas---------> currently studying at Philippine Science High School, 4th yr graduating 16 yrs old
THE TWINS: Christine Joy And Christian Jay

Christine Joy Raagas------> currently studying at Philippine Science High School, 1st yr 13 yrs old i think not so sure.

Christian Jay Raagas------> currently studying at Philippine Science High School, 1st yr 13 yrs old too i think.

wala na ako maicip ahahha... ito nlang muna..

lol!
Back to top Go down
ANNAHbanana
Admin
ANNAHbanana

Female Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:10 am

^ hala kah ndi mu lm age ng mga sis mo...

hm...

wow ang taray up graduate ka..

nice journal kua...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tpt13annah
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:16 am

sori nman di ko lang kasi tlga alam... layo na kasi agwat namin.. hehehe may nakalimutan nga pla ako, MAY kapatid pa pla ako, kunwari kapatid kami. ahehehe we treat each other na magkapatid. weee

Kristine Stipular-------> currently studying at Philippine Normal University 17 yrs young
Back to top Go down
ANNAHbanana
Admin
ANNAHbanana

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 am

^ wooooow....

hmmm..

ABOUT UR LUVLYF can u share it??..

hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:34 am

ahahah nakow pangMMK eh... tsk tsk meron na ko blog jan.. maya post ko d2
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:35 am

Have you ever noticed that the world’s biggest and most famous love stories never have happy ends? Take Romeo and Juliet. Take Rose and Jack in Titanic, or Tristan and Isolde. Yes, there are way enough examples of two people loving each other but not having the possibility of being together. It’s not fair, right? In any way, I never thought I would ever feel like Romeo…or Jack. Or Tristan, for that matter. Well, in my case, it’s not death that separates us and its our families rather, and the distance.

But first of all, let me tell you all this from the very beginning on…Her name is Jane, and I remember the exact day when we got to know each other; a day that I will always keep in mind: the 8th April 2004. It was coincidence (or shall I dare saying destiny?) how we met; it was coincidence (destiny) that I found her e-mail address on friendster to meet new people on the net. On the net! I never thought that exactly that was going to keep us apart. The internet, the distance.

Jane lives in Cavite, Metro Manila, I live in Dulag, Leyte. And I’ve got to say, I never thought that such a “relation” could be possible over distance. But I was wrong. For Jane and me, it is sort of special. We’re both individuals, very different from each other, but we complement each other so well. It’s hard to describe. The first three things I noticed about Jane were that she’s good to talk to, that she’s trustworthy, and that she has a really awesome humour.

Three things that are really important to me. But most important of all…she was there. Not literally…but she was always there for me, in spite of the distance. When I wasn’t feeling well, when I was sad, when I was upset and complaining…when everyone else would’ve stopped caring, Jane didn’t. Jane listened patiently to everything I said, for hours. She gave me advices, cheered me up, calmed me down. I told her about my past, my worries, my inferiority complexes, and she just listened and didn’t seem to care when it was 3 in the morning. And she did make me feel better.

It might sound weird, maybe it sounds even completely insane…but when we had those long, private, deep conversations, there was no distance; she was right with me, she was so close. Jane has always managed to make me laugh until that I have tears of laughter in my eyes. Like I said, she has an awesome humour that is difficult to understand or to accept for some people.Well, when I noticed that I only smiled when I talked to her on YM or text msg and that I went crazy when I couldn’t talk to her, I also realized that this was way more than just a good friendship. I had fallen in love with her. I knew it would be too complicated, so I tried to hide it for months and to carry on as if nothing had happened. But the truth just didn’t leave and it got more and more unsupportable for me each day.

One day she texted me that she's lying on to me. She hide her whole personality. Jane totally knows the real me.. We were classmates since grade 1 to 4 and we're neighbors too when she was on Leyte. But what she told me didn't make me feel bad.... I know its the same, and it would be better since I know her already..

So one night, I worked up all my courage and I told her about my feelings. That moment was an awful one, because I really thought I was going to lose her over that. I thought she might think I’ve lost all my sanity. I thought she might say that this just couldn’t be possible. Falling in love over internet or phone is quite critical after all. I really doubted she would ever want something to do with me again.But luckily I was wrong. Jane reacted in such an awesome way. She said we both felt better now that it was out, and that she absolutely wanted to stay friends with me. She said she liked me since we've been high school but didn’t want a boyfriend at the time and i didnt noticed it too. But she also cared about how I felt about this and told me not to feel guilty whatsoever because we won’t be together. Well, it wasn’t a positive answer, not the one I would’ve dreamed of. But it was a better one than I had expected.

Plus, I never expected her to love me back. So, we tried to let it shoot over us and just move on as usual. She could, but it was very difficult for me.

Then something changed. I started dating some blokes, tried to get my mind off Jane, tried to fall out of love. And she got weird towards me. Suddenly she started cold-shouldering me. It was like talking to a totally different person. The Jane who’d comforted me, calmed me, made me laugh, that I trusted blindly just started belonging to the past. Back then I didn’t know why. She hardly talked to me. And I had no clue what was wrong. I asked her a few times, and soon we started argueing all the time because I told her I had the feeling she was trying to avoid me. I couldn’t accept that she had less time. Even worse, she thought I wasn’t grateful for everything she’d done for me;s he was angry because I complained about her not liking me anymore.

One night, we had a terrible row. Jane said she was past caring now that I was questioning our entire friendship, the entire past 6 months we had gotten on so well. We thought it might be better not to keep in touch, well, we didn’t think that actually. But it happened.Jane and me didn’t speak to each other anymore. It was such an awful time for me. At first, I felt kind of free, though. Freed out of that virtual world…I saw the world with new eyes.

But after some time, I realized that something was missing. Something, someone I just couldn’t make it without anymore. And that was Jane. When I laughed, it wasn’t the same anymore. When I cried, it wasn’t the same either. When I was on YM and saw that she was online without talking to me, I died a hundred times.I felt kind of empty without her. I felt as if a part of me had disappeared. Well, both of us are very stubborn, but after a month or two, I decided to forget about my stubbornness for once and make it up to her, because the last thing I wanted was to lose that friendship.

Well, at the beginning we struggled getting along with each other because of all that had happened, but I suppose our friendship was strong enough to hold despite of quite some stuff, and somehow we made it. Our friendship got better and better, and I was happy.

Happy for having such a wonderful friend.

But one day I noticed something fundamental, something that I didn’t want to notice over all those months: there was only one girl for me and no one else mattered.Well, the thing is, Jane is really one of a kind. She’s a bit special, let me put it that way. She likes joking around a lot, sometimes she makes fun of things you just don’t make fun of, and sometimes she just says the wrong things. A lot of people told me how ugly her character personality was, told me to forget about her, and well, I had tried. It’s true.

When I realize that the other people just don’t have a clue? They don’t. They just can’t imagine what it’s like between Jane and me. They don’t know what we’ve been through. But I, I won’t forget that she’s the one who’s always been there for me when others weren’t. I won’t forget the fact that she makes me laugh, that she makes my day when I feel down.

But most of all, I won’t forget about this trust. There’s hardly anyone I tell as much as I tell Jane. Jane said himself once: “I am your diary.” - It’s true. Once she said she’d like to read my diary, but there’s no point - she knows everything anyway.

Well, apart from one thing of course. That I love her again. Maybe she does know, I tell her from time to time, but somehow I’ve got the feeling that she takes it all for a big joke. How the hell am I supposed to know if she never ever shows her feelings?

Maybe I’m ‘only’ a good friend for her now. And our friendship means the world to me, it does. It’s a really really strong friendship that resisted so much already. It resisted when I got on her nerves or when she got on mine…all the time. When I told her I love her the first time. It also resisted when we had all our rows, when we didn’t speak to each other for over a month. It resisted through all the times I hated her. And through all the times I’ve loved her.

Basically, we’ve been to hell and back again, but through it all, she’s always been my best friend. And even more than that. If only I was with her…and there it is again: the fundamental problem I talked about before: the distance.

But probably, we’ll never meet.

One day when i was at a computer shop, I saw her brother opening the door and it seems like he has someone with him. I was surprise when i saw Jane behind him.. It was already 11am and i didnt have a sleep nor eat my breakfast.When she asked me why im still at the cafe, slowly answered that im having fun with my friends on the net playing dota.

She then, asked me to see her at night infront of their house. I felt so happy I saw her smiling at me in personal.

After that day we've always been together when she planned to go the plaza to watch for basketball or anything to watch in preparation for the incoming fiesta of our town. We've been so happy and so in love with each other. She's been true to me all the time. She always told me that i am her last boyfriend ever.. ^_^

The timing couldn’t be worse. And that makes me very very sad. I’ve imagined so often what it would be like if we lived in the same town. We could meet up as often as we wanted to. We would probably be even better friends than we are now. And probably we would’ve been long together.Now all is happening... And i know im not just dreaming nor imagining.

But one day, i found out that we're cousins... And she told me about that.We fought for our love, our relationship became a secret but the sad thing there is we cant afford to talk so much like we've been doing before. From time to time i couldn't take it anymore... Until the time came along that we have no other choice but to separate.. She then proposed a breakup. It hurts so much that aside from being abandoned, I found my self didn't deserved even just an explanation why is that so.
I forcefully accepted what had happened to us. I made a decision that it would be better on my side to live far away from her. So from now on i didn't feel the pain anymore, i found some new friends...The distance gets more and more unbearable each day…but will we ever have the opportunity to look into each others eyes? I enjoy chatting with someone, posting at forums and of course reading and writing stories... Don't care bout her anymore. Done is done! In fact I found someone new in my life. And im expecting that we can of bestfriends someday..

-royalvinraagas

Last edited by KS|papaxiong on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
07mhay23
Miss Kawaii
07mhay23

Female Number of posts : 325

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:38 am

wow!!!

pang mmk ngah!!

nice love life!!
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 am

waaaaaaaa hehe masakit sa mata! hirap basahin yan
Back to top Go down
ANNAHbanana
Admin
ANNAHbanana

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 am

^ oh gosh xobrang haba nito ah..

well i try 2 read it,..

i whish na sana hindi me hingalin ka2basa...
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:43 am

hehehe sori matagal ko na kasi ginawa yan.. kaya mahaba... sensya din sa mga typographical errors...
Back to top Go down
KS|papaxiong
Global Moderator
KS|papaxiong

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:02 am

wag kayo d2 magcomment.. journal ko to. weeeee sa YM nlang para di to maflood hehehe plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Co-Admin
Very Important Person
Very Important Person
Co-Admin

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:02 am

locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong   Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want To Post In Here ----->KS|papaxiong
Page 1 of 1